New to Grainger County Schools?

If you need to enroll a student in a Grainger County School, we now offer online enrollment.  Please click here and choose the appropriate school(s) online enrollment form.  After you have competed the form,  you may contact the school(s) for additional information on completing the enrollment process.  If you are unsure of what school your child will attend, please call the Grainger County Board of Education office at 865-828-3611.  Online enrollment forms can also be found on the schools' website under the School Info drop down menu.

TCAP Family Portal

To better serve parents and to provide clear insight into student achievement, the Tennessee Department of Education has opened a TCAP Family Portal. This online resource offers detailed, personalized information about student’s progress on the Spring 2021 TCAP exams. Visit to register for the Family Portal using the student’s State ID. This State ID can be found in your ParentVue or StudentVue accounts under the Student Info tab or on any past printed TCAP report.

StaffEZ Continues to Employ GCS Substitutes for 23-24

Grainger County Schools' substitute teachers continue to be employed by StaffEZ.  This allows our substitutes to work five days a week if they choose to accept jobs everyday.  Substitutes are still needed in all areas.   Anyone interested in substituting MUST complete the StaffEZ online application.  The application must be completed with a laptop or desktop computer.  Applicants will get an error if using a cell phone to complete the application.  

Anyone with questions may contact Roger Blanken at 865-828-3611 or email

Click HERE to complete the online application.

Online Lunch Application

Please click HERE to complete the Free/Reduced Lunch Application online.